Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Covering the cold!

The greatest thing happened to me this week.  As Milwaukee lay waste under a cloud of arctic cold and ice, with temps at highs of -11 and wind chills at.... awful.... I was IN WARM PJ'S!

  It was my day off baby! (at least for 1 of the days)

While my reporter friends looked like this:

And this:



I looked like this:



Reporting in the cold is no fun, at all.  There is something to be said for those who try to write a script on a computer, while we have no idea if our fingers are still attached.  I guess it beats working true outdoor jobs this time of year, like construction. (ON THAT NOTE: Can someone tell me why construction continues outside my window at 7am in these temps?!  I thought I would get to sleep in...)

Everyone who lives in a cold climate knows this is coming from your "southern" relatives and friends while you suffer.


My thought...I can't go to the beach, so I might as well have fun with it!


TAKE THAT FLORIDA RELATIVES.  You can't turn boiling water into snow fog!

Then someone pointed out, maybe they don't want to!

Maybe we are all just better off freezing our T-shirts.


Whatever the case, I'm told by my trusty weather man the deep freeze is almost over!

So hang tough fellow reporter friends, we've almost made it.  In the meantime, show this to your Florida friends.










No comments:

Post a Comment