Saturday, January 11, 2014

There's something going around...

It's everyone's favorite time of the year... see if you can survive the work sick zombie apocalypse.



Each day, it seems more and more people are dropping like flies.  I check work emails each day, just to see the list of "___ has called out sick" numbers pile up.

One coworker told me today she is not feeling well.  She also told me she does not believe in flu shots.  Instead she read on the internet to eat this raw:


You don't believe in vaccinations, but you believe in internet rumors about garlic?  I won't stop you... eat away.  Anyone else have any weird "how to avoid the plague" remedies? 

I hope everyone who is not feeling well this week has an army of these.


I hope you're not mad if I ask you not to come by my desk this week!












1 comment:

  1. Great I'll welcome that co-worker with outstretched Purelled arms!

    ReplyDelete